Sunday, July 26, 2009

MY Story

Hey everybody! This is Shannon ya numberone blogger! anywayz i have a whole lot of other acounts but unfourtunetly i forgot d password... ugh..who doesnt? lolz anywayz im Philipino,African American,Indian,Hispanic! alot rite? lolz to tell the truth thatz not even all of it! I have been through alot through my years like dealing with my parents divorce, tryna adapt to my momz feionce, and dealing with stupid friendz that treat me wrong. I dont even wanna talk about it. sorry...anywayz i think im a kool chicka but i dont think im perfect because nobody is but i think im okayy.. and i am CRAZZY! yeap thatz rite! im not afraid to say im isnane! haha but itz the good kind of crazy! I am a big fan of derby racing! omg my momz freid does it and its awsome! lolz i just saw it today! hahaha ok peepz i think thatz it for now! bye bye! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment