Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I TRY.

Its so hard for me to be the one whos in the crowd. It just hurts so much to hear the hurtful things people say about you behind your back. Its almost like halloween....they put on a costume when your around but when when your not they take it off. I try to be the type of girl someone would hang out with, ya kno....funny,smart,and kind. But i guess it diddnt pull of. I tried so hard to blend in. But i think i was wrong. I shouldve just been myself and not someone else im not. Exept the people who hate me and treasure the ones who love me. Im glad i can move on in middle school. New start, New friends, New things to learn and explore.. And people who are going throu this too, dont let it bring you down because its gonna pay off one day. All the people who are jealous of you, dont mind them because there just haters being haters.

1 comment: